Alcohol Event Registration Form
Complete this form if you are hosting an event with alcohol present.
Event Registration Forms must be submitted 15 business days prior to the event. Submitting this form does not mean the event is approved. You must receive approval notification by the Greek Life office. Failure to complete this form in its entirely, will delay the process of your event being approved.
All events with alcohol present must follow FIPG policy and be consistent with federal, state, local laws, university rules, policies, and procedures as well as the mission/purpose of your organization.
- No chapter may co-sponsor an event with an alcohol distributor or tavern
- Must end no later than 2 AM
- Comply with either the BYOB or Third Party Vendor Guidelines
- Have at least 5 sober monitors
- Event must be approved before publicizing
- Refer to FIPG Risk Management Policy for additional guidelines